Today, SAP is the world’s largest provider of Enterprise Application Software. SAP solutions have a higher rate of implementation than any other ERP system in the global market.
- SAP professionals are highly sought-after in IT consulting firms and MNCS across the globe.
- SAP has an enormous consumer base of 3,45,000 spread across 190 countries
- SAP customers include: 87% of the Forbes Global 2000 companies 98% of the world’s most valued brands 100% of the Dow Jones top scoring sustainability companies.
- 76% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system.
- SAP solutions cater to the needs of the following industries:Automotive, Banking, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Defence and Security, Engineering, Construction & Operations, Healthcare, Higher Education & Research, Insurance, Media, Mining, Oil and Gas, Government, Professional Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation.
Advanced Business Application Program
ABAP is a high-level 4th generation programming language that runs in the SAP ABAP runtime environment. It is created and used by SAP for the development of application programs. All of R/3’s applications and even parts of its basis system were developed in ABAP. ABAP is an event-driven programming language. User actions and system events control the execution of an application.
WHO SHOULD PURSUE?
Any Computer Science Graduate or Post Graduate with a knowledge of OOPS & programming logic. B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Computers), BCA/ MCA/ MCS preferred.
THE GOAL WOULD BE TO:
- Understand the SAP NetWeaver AS fundamentals Work with the ABAP workbench tools
- Understand program database updates Write object-oriented programs with ABAP
- Understand the techniques in enhancements and modifications
- Create simple Web Dynpro for ABAP applications
50 Days of Instructor-Led Training.